For almost all the printer models, the soft copy of the driver is available for download on their official support page. So, if you wish to install the Brother DCP-T300 printer driver without a CD, download the latest version of the driver file from its official support page and install it on your computer. The following instructions explain the same.
Go to the official support page of your Brother printer from the computer’s browser.
Click on the Downloads tab on the support page.
Now, your current OS type will be auto-detected by the Driver Download page.
If it is not detected correctly or if you wish to download the printer driver for some other OS type, then select the corresponding operating system from the
drop-down menu and click OK.
Now, locate the recommended printer driver for your selected OS type and click on it.
If prompted, click the Agree to EULA and Download button to download the recommended printer driver.
- Extract and open the downloaded Brother DCP-T300 printer driver.
- Ensure that your printer is turned on.
- Install the basic printer drivers by following the on-screen instructions.
- Connect your printer to the computer using the USB cable when prompted.
- Install the printer driver by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Once the driver installation is completed, the “Setup is complete” screen will open.
- The opened screen asks you to select the actions to perform when the setup finishes.
- Select the desired action by clicking the checkbox beside it.
- Set your printer as the default machine if necessary.
- Finally, click Next > Next > Finish.
Contact us to know more about installing the Brother DCP-T300 printer without a CD.