BROTHER PRINTER OFFLINE ERROR
BROTHER PRINTER NOT CONNECTED
CAUSES FOR BROTHER PRINTER OFFLINE
If you are encountering the Printer Offline error, you can resolve it easily, and the following instructions explain the same. There are many causes that lead to the "printer offline" error. Some of them are listed below for Brother Printer Offline Fix.
- The printer is turned off.
- The printer encounters an error such as an empty toner
- Connectivity problem
- The printer has not been set as the default one
- Installation of an incorrect printer driver
BROTHER PRINTER CONNECTED TO WIFI BUT OFFLINE
If you encounter the printer offline error over a wireless network, you can follow the below instructions to fix it.
- Initially, check to make sure that your Brother printer and the computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Next, check whether your printer encounters an error, such as an empty toner. If yes, clear it and then perform the print operation.
- Set your Brother printer as the default printer on your computer if you haven’t done it yet. (Note: Refer to the instructions given under the Set Brother as default printer section of this page to set your printer as default.)
- Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements of the printer.
- Reinstall the printer driver if you have installed an incorrect printer driver.