BROTHER HL L8260CDW DRIVER DOWNLOAD - QUICK WAY
BROTHER HL L8260CDW PRINTER DRIVER DOWNLOAD
Brother HL-L8260CDW is a laser printer that comes with duplex printing and wireless networking technology. Brother HL-L8260CDW is the best choice for offices and other small businesses due to its fast and high-quality printing with a print speed of 33 pages per minute. It has other unique features like flexible network connectivity, convenient mobile device printing, printing of two-sided documents, flexible paper handling, etc. It comes with a 2-Line LCD display which is easy to handle. It is a wireless printer so that it can be easily connected to smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc. You can easily print from your mobile device using AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Scan, Mopria, Wi-Fi Direct. Brother drivers have an essential role in the functioning of the printer. Let’s see how to perform Brother HL L8260CDW driver download and install.
- Take out the printer from the box.
- Remove the plastic cover and blue tape around the printer.
- Load paper in the input tray and install the cartridges into their respective places.
- Plug one end of the power cord to the printer and the other end to the wall outlet and turn on the machine.
- Select country, language and set date and time.
- Select the device you want to connect.
- Connect your printer to the computer or mobile device.
Driver Downloading Steps:
To download the driver for the Brother HL-L8260CDW printer, follow the below steps
- Go to the web browser.
- Visit the official Brother HL-L8260CDW printer website.
- Select OS family and OS version from the drop-down menus.
- Click OK.
- Select the Language.
- In the Full Software Package, click on Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended).
- Read the End-User Licence Agreement (EULA).
- Click Agree to the EULA and Download.
Now you have seen how to do Brother HL L8260CDW driver download. Continue reading the below steps to do the driver installation.
Driver Installation Steps:
Follow the below steps to install the Brother HL-L8260CDW driver.
- Check whether the printer is connected and the computer is turned ON.
- To begin the installation, double-click on the downloaded file.
- Click Run and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select language and click OK.
- Accept the license agreement and click Next.
- Select Standard setup type and press Next.
- The computer will prompt you to plug in the USB cable.
- Connect the USB cable to the computer and click Next.
- The installation will start automatically.
- Click Finish.
- Installation is over.
Driver Installation Using CD-ROM:
- Put the CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive, double click the BROTHER icon on the desktop.
- Select the model (HL-L8260CDW) if prompted.
- Choose the local USB connection and press Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select your machine from the list. Press Next.
- Click Add printer when the prompt appears.
- Choose the device from the list, click Add and, then press Next.
- Installation is over.
The Brother HL L8260CDW driver download and installation process is now completed. If you face any issues, contact our technical support.