BROTHER HL L6200DW DRIVER DOWNLOAD
A printer driver plays a crucial role in printing documents from a computer. Without a driver, you cannot access your printer from your devices. Read this page completely if you want to know the procedure to download the driver for your Brother HL-L6200DW printer.
Download the printer driver
- From your default browser, visit the official website of Brother.
- In the search area, enter HL-L6200DW and press Enter.
- When it takes you to the Support & Downloads page, click Downloads.
- On the Downloads page, your Operating System will be detected automatically.
- It will also show a list of drivers recommended for your Operating System.
- Choose the one you require and click on it. In case you prefer to download the printer driver for a specific Operating System, you can choose your preference from the drop-down menu.
- On the driver download page, click the Agree to the EULA and Download button.
- Now, the download will start in the background.
Install the printer driver
- Once the chosen driver gets downloaded on your computer, locate the file within your browser or in the Downloads folder.
- Run the setup file and click Yes in the User Account Control dialog box.
- When the License Agreement screen appears, accept the terms and conditions.
- When prompted to choose the connection method, select the one you prefer and connect your printer and the computer accordingly.
- As your Brother HL-L6200DW printer supports wireless printing, you can connect your printer and the computer wirelessly. While connecting both the devices, make sure to connect them to the same network.
- In case you prefer to connect your printer and the computer via a USB cable, make sure to connect the USB cable between your printer and computer only when prompted.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen and complete the installation.
In this manner, you can install the driver for your Brother HL-L6200DW printer. If you have any queries, get back to us for assistance.