BROTHER HL L2320D DRIVER DOWNLOAD
Brother HL-L2320D is a monochrome printer that is best suited for a micro office environment. Due to its compact shape, it can fit perfectly on your work desk. Its output quality is not that superior but good enough for business use. To perform all the printer operations directly from your PC, you will require printer drivers. Follow this article to know the Brother HL L2320D driver download and installation procedure.
Brother HL-L2320D Driver Download Steps:
Before going to the below steps, you need to know that the driver download and installation steps are similar for both Windows and Mac Operating Systems. We have provided the generic steps that can be taken into reference while installing the drivers on your PC.
If you plan to download the printer drivers from the manufacturer’s website, follow the below steps.
- Turn on your computer and connect it to the Internet.
- Go to your default web browser and land on the printer’s support page.
- After entering into the webpage, choose your country as it is necessary to perform further steps.
- Click on the Downloads section.
- Enter your printer's model name and click the Search button.
- Your computer will automatically detect your PC's OS; if not, you can select it manually.
- Choose your OS family and OS version and click on the OK button.
- Read all the license agreements in the next window and click on Agree to the EULA and Download.
- Click Download to save the setup file on your PC.
- Once you have successfully completed the brother hl l2320d driver download process, go on with the driver installation steps.
Brother HL-L2320D Driver Installation Steps:
For installing the printer driver on your computer, continue with the below steps.
- Connect your PC to the Brother printer using a USB cable.
- Navigate to your installer file and double-click on it to begin the installation process.
- Double-click on the Driver Download or Start Here icon.
- In the setup wizard window, choose your preferred connection type.
- Click Next to proceed further.
- When the driver installer window opens, click Continue.
- Read the End-User License Agreements and click the Continue button.
- Click Agree to accept the License Agreement.
- Click Install.
- If prompted, type the Admin username and password.
- Once the user credentials are entered, click Install Software.
- Choose your Brother printer from the list and click Next.
- Click Add Printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and establish a connection between your Brother HL-L2320D printer and the computer.
- You can also opt for the Connect later option to set up the connection later.
- After the setup, try to print a test page to check the quality of the printed document.
Driver Installation Using The CD-ROM:
It is always advisable to close all the running applications while installing a printer driver as it may affect the installation process.
- First, insert the CD-ROM into the CD drive.
- If the CD menu does not start installing automatically, click Start and then click Run.
- Browse through the CD-ROM drive.
- Click Autorun.exe, and then click Open.
- In the Run dialog box, click OK.
- On the CD menu, click Install Printer Driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions displayed on your window screen to complete the installation process.
To get more assistance on Brother HL L2320D driver download and installation process, CALL our tech experts.